[poppler] Missing language pack for 'Adobe-Japan1' mapping error when using pdftohtml

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 25 07:01:05 PDT 2012

Hi,

How did you check the directory that pdftohtml tries to find resource files?

Anyway, I think, the error messages of current poppler is not good guidance
for the users to the right place installation of the resource files, especially
in Windows environment. I've ever written a patch (for older branch), I will
propose it soon.

Regards,
mpsuzuki