[poppler] PDFDocument.h:33:25: error: poppler-qt4.h: No such file or directory

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:19:43 PST 2012

On 11/04/2012 11:02 PM, Ihar `Philips` Filipau wrote:
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-poppler-qt4 && make && make install
>
> See `./configure --help` for more option.
I don't use this option due to that I've installed the another version
of poppler shipped with Debian squeeze 6.0.6.  Considering that there
are some packages would rely on the poppler  pakage in the Debian
squeeze repository and I don't want to disturp the default settings.  So
I install all of the packages/programs/tools compiled from source by me
in the following locations currently:

1- /usr/local for small  packages/programs/tools

2- /opt for large/complex  packages/programs/tools

I think I use the above method is also consistent with the /Filesystem
Hierarchy Standard/ <http://www.pathname.com/fhs/>.

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.