[poppler] [RFC] Add option to strip encryption

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Sat Jul 25 19:41:35 PDT 2015

I assume that you only do this when the PDF allows printing - but if printing is not permitted, you don’t violate the original author’s rights.   True?

Also, in light of what Albert wrote - I have to assume that this only works for documents without an open/user password.  Either that or only when the user knows the password.   Correct?

Leonard