[poppler] pdftocairo Offending Command error when printing

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:54:13 UTC 2016

Can you try it with the current pdftocairo 0.47.0? The source is at https://poppler.freedesktop.org/

Do any of the non-printing ps files get errors if you view them with ghostscript?

Test-jma-Envelop-Blank-pdftocairo0.41-cairo1.14.6-manually-fixedC.ps got a /dictstackunderflow in --end-- error for me, but that is because it has an extra 'end' in the trailer.

If you think that the problem is the setpagedevice call, you could comment the line '266 621 cairo_set_page_size' in the ps and try to print it.

setpagedevice is usually OK unless you are trying to make an EPS.

Regards, William