[poppler] Requires.private field missing in poppler.pc

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 17:38:30 UTC 2018

El dilluns, 26 de març de 2018, a les 14:26:22 CEST, suzuki toshiya va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the updated patch to write extra dependencies
> to pkg-config files if archive library is built.
> https://github.com/mpsuzuki/poppler/compare/5e7aef...cmake-for-static
>
> I attached a patch without .travis.yml.
>
> In comparison with my last patch, my function definitions
> are separated to cmake/modules/FindPkgCfgFromLdflags.cmake
> (about 70 lines), but still 100 lines are added to
> CMakeLists.txt. If it's still too large for poppler
> maintainers, I would separate more.

The patch seems a bit weird, I mean all the execute_process in
FindPkgCfgFromLdflags seems like it's a bit convoluted, have you tried asking
in the cmake mailing list?

I guess we're not the first ones with this problem?