[Promotion] Rolling up things

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Wed Dec 13 22:57:47 PST 2006

On Thursday 14 December 2006 01:26, Wade Olson wrote:
> On the topic of the KDE Marketing Meeting. I was also in attendance
> with Sebas and can echo his statements: Positive toward gnome all the
> way.  Let the good vibes continue!

Jolly good =) I think the best thing to do right now would be to start work on
a low-energy, fun joint project. The women in FLOSS day could possibly fit
the bill, though it would actually be quite a lot of work. But anything we
can do *together* to promote the cause of the free desktop would be a nice
baby step.

There are still some crappy vibes lurking in both of our communities, so the
best way to get over that is for all the leading people to *do* stuff that
demonstrates how obsolete the crappy attitudes are!

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera