[pulseaudio-discuss] esd_monitor_stream support

David J. Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 19:03:49 PDT 2007

Does pulseaudio (using Esound modules) support
monitoring of streams using "esd_monitor_stream()" ?

I'm trying to get my old app which uses that call to
monitor hte esound streams to work via pulseaudio and
it seems to not even connect (as it doesn't show up in
the client list in the pulseaudio manager.)

If not,  how would one monitor playing streams in
pulseaudio ?
The docs weren't too clear on this part, as it only
seemed to talk about playing and recording,  but not
monitoring.

-- David J. Andruczyk