[pulseaudio-discuss] Controlling where module-rtp-send sends multicast packets?

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Fri Feb 15 08:21:54 PST 2008

Ok, a laptop breaks the "old pc" concept a little. It is definitely the
way to go. Its funny though, for me, 50 kw would cost a little over a
dollar. My new core 2 duo server only pulls 65 watts while on, the old
machine pulled 265! And to top it off my old machine had a power factor
of ~55, this one is 98-99. PG&E is expensive here!

Matt