[pulseaudio-discuss] Fwd: [alsa-devel] Help wanted: emachines em350 internal mic

A. C. Censi accensi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 03:04:11 PST 2010

hi

This question of Pulseaudio using front device and not default device
where the quirk in ALSA for the array mics with inverted signals in
each channel works, is somewhat old, but still affects a lot of
netbook users. I know because I have to help several Ubuntu users of
my circle, to use Skype, Gtalk, etc.

I have tried to search if it is already addressed in PA, but not found
(not a very thru search).

Can you look after it?

Thanks

A C Censi