[pulseaudio-discuss] default port 4713

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jul 14 14:59:13 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Jan Steffens at 13/07/11 16:18 did gyre and gimble:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Brian Chapman <brian.chapman at aawhere.com> wrote:
>> The default port 4713 conflicts with jboss. I'd prefer to change pulseaudio
>> than jboss to resolve this conflict. I haven't been able to locate
>> documentation on how to do this. How do I change the port pulseaudio listens
>> on?
>
> Change the corresponding load-module line in your config to read something like:
> load-module module-native-protocol-tcp port=8765

Thanks Jan :)

Just CC'ing Brian specifically, as IIRC I pushed this through the
mailing list as it was a post from an subscribed user....

I meant to reply myself, but got distracted by a sunny evening and a
nice meal :p

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]