[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseSink Properties

Vallabha Hampiholi vallabha.pa at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:33:38 PDT 2011

Thank you Pierre and Colin.

@Pierre: Should both parameters be set to -1? Upon gst-inspecting the
pulsesink element, i get following information:
buffer-time         : Size of audio buffer in microseconds
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Integer64. Range: 1 - 9223372036854775807 Default:
200000 Current: 200000
latency-time      : Audio latency in microseconds
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Integer64. Range: 1 - 9223372036854775807 Default:
10000 Current: 10000
Seems like these parameters will not accept negative values.

I am working on an embedded environment, and taking the default vaues of
latency and buffer time results in buffer underrun.

-Rgds
Vallabha