[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to enable echo cancel in pulseaudio

ABDUL MOIZ abdulmoiz786 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:31:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

        Thanks for the reply.

      Now I am able to run the pulseaudio daemon with echo cancel source and
sinks without any problem on my ubuntu desktop system.
Now I want to enable echo cancel module on my omap4 (PANDA) board.
I followed the same steps as i have done for ubuntu desktop.
Pulseaudio daemon is working fine but when i tried to load the Echo cancel
module, the daemon is getting killed.
I think the problem is with the sample rate.I have tried with both 48000 and
44100hz rates but the same problem occurs.
Please find the attached log when i load the echo cancel module.

Thanks

Regards,
Abdul Moiz.