[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to enable echo cancel in pulseaudio

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:34:17 PDT 2011

ABDUL MOIZ wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
>                      As adviced by you, I have uncommented
>                      "cpu-limit=no" in
> daemon.conf file but still the same problem occurs.

Hi. There is not enough information in your email. We need to debug
further.

First, is it really the same problem, as in "Program terminated with
signal SIGKILL, Killed"?

If it is still being killed, is there anything interesting in dmesg
output after that, that contains the word "pulseaudio"?

If it is not killed anymore, what is the CPU usage when you attempt to
play something through the echo canceller?

And, how did you compile speex on your board? (asking because it defaults
to floating-point instructions)

--
Alexander E. Patrakov