[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to enable echo cancel in pulseaudio

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:41:24 PDT 2011

ABDUL MOIZ wrote:

>       Yes it is the same problem i.e  "Program terminated with signal
> SIGKILL, Killed"

That's really strange, because I don't know other reasons why the kernel
would kill a process with SIGKILL and write nothing to dmesg. So let's
check that pulseaudio indeed opens the same config file that you tried to
edit.

strace -e open pulseaudio

OTOH, I may be wrong with my cpu-limit suspicion, but let others prove it.

>> And, how did you compile speex on your board? (asking because it
>> defaults to floating-point instructions)"
>>

>        I have got the source code from git tree as shown below:
>
>          git clone git://git.0pointer.de/pulseaudio.git padev

That's pulseaudio, and I was asking about speex. Pulseaudio uses speex
libraries for echo cancellation.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov