[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to enable echo cancel in pulseaudio

ABDUL MOIZ abdulmoiz786 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:38:47 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Alexander E. Patrakov
<patrakov at gmail.com>wrote:

> ABDUL MOIZ wrote:
>
> > open("/usr/etc/pulse/daemon.conf",
>
> OK, this explains everything. Pulseaudio looks at the wrong config file,
> that's why your cpu-limit setting had no effect. The /usr/etc directory
> is even forbidden according to the FHS standard.
>
> Please rebuild pulseaudio so that it looks at /etc/pulse/daemon.conf:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --with-
> udev-rules-dir=/lib/udev/rules.d

        I have rebuild pulseaudio by configuring as per the above command
and have uncommented "cpu-limit=no" in /etc/pulse/daemon.conf , but still i
am facing the same problem i.e pulseaudio daemon getting killed after

You can see the attached log file.

Regards,
Abdul Moiz