[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to enable echo cancel in pulseaudio

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Wed Jul 27 23:27:47 PDT 2011

Hi Moiz,

MeeGo source code  is public at:  http://download.meego.com/snapshots/1.2.0.90.10.20110727.84/repos/oss/source/
The package name is pulseaudio-0.9.22-13.3.src.rpm<http://download.meego.com/snapshots/1.2.0.90.10.20110727.84/repos/oss/source/pulseaudio-0.9.22-13.3.src.rpm>

You need to load two filter-* modules thus module-echo-cancel can be loaded automatically for a phone stream:
pactl load-module module-filter-apply autoclean=0
pactl load-module  module-filter-heuristics

But for echo cancellation module itself, I think there is no much difference from upstream code. Both should work.

Thanks
Amanda