[pulseaudio-discuss] Latency module-null-sink

Fernando Chucre fernandochucre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:56:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

My name is Fernando Chucre, and I was create a online radio server that use
IceCast2 to broadcast stream. I use pulseaudio to mix many input stream, and
I encode the output and send to IceCast. But every new input stream that put
on null-sink, I just Hear the sound 10 seconds latter.

I saw a email and patch on pulseaudio git that will solve my problem. I
already compile and use new version, but the problem remains.

Can u help me?

I put and get stream using pacat --play and --record.

Fernando Chucre - http://taxisimples.com.br/