[pulseaudio-discuss] Resampling impreovements for GSOC'13

dinesh thangavel rtdinesh.89 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:44:25 PDT 2013

Hello Peter,
  I have elaborated the points on the list.

3. Pass the resampling test cases in new environment.
I have found the test cases in the present code tree in
/src/tests/resampler.c where all combinations of sampling rate and sampling
format are tested. After refactoring the code, the old test cases should
pass.

> 3. Changing the resampling algorithm dynamically based on the scenario.
  Fixing the sampling rate, for different sources different resampling
algorithms can be used based on either CPU performance/Quality or both.