[pulseaudio-discuss] Scarlett interface as default device

Rodolfo Thomazelli pe.soberbo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 18:04:17 PDT 2013

I don´t know if this is helpful, but this audio interface (scarlett) works
with its own mixer on Windows and on Mac. When I bought it, I had to
download both mixer and driver form site. The mixer controls some inner
properties of the device, and those properties remain "registred" in the
hardware.

Another information: the program I´m using (mataa on Octave) sees all the
inputs and outputs that the device offers.

Thank very much for all the help!