[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio randomly resets

Helmar Schütz haselnuss87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:00:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

my Pulseaudio randomly resets when I play music in wine emulated
foobar2000 or in Linux VLC player. I see the icon disappear for a bit
and audio completely stops until I restart said applications. I tried
running pulseaudio verbosely from command line but other than a "kill"
when it happened, there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.
My OS is Debian Wheezy using Gnome Fallback mode.

Is there any way I can find out what's wrong and fix it?

Thanks,
Haselnuss