[pulseaudio-discuss] Loading modules..

sathishkumar sivagurunathan sathish1000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 09:23:57 CET 2013

I have been trying to work with module-role-ducking (New to pulse audio)..

I have trying to follow the listed site.
http://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/1g8dmj/pulseaudio_4_and_rolebased_ducking/

I had installed pulse audio 4.0.

when I run the command* "**pactl load-module module-role-ducking
trigger_roles=phone ducking_roles=music,video volume=-10dB**"*

I am recieiving the following error.

*W: [pulseaudio] caps.c: Normally all extra capabilities would be dropped
now, but that's impossible because this Pulseaudio was built without libcap
support.*
*Connection failure: Connection refused*
*pa_context_connect() failed: Connection refused*

Can you help me in solving the error.

Thanks,
Sathish