[pulseaudio-discuss] Issue with cookie creation on windows

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:18:26 PST 2014

Should I file this as a bug report?

Also, I just retested this with PulseAudio 4.99.3 on the same windows
7 system. The issue was still present, but there was 1 difference:

if I set the environment variable:
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=C:\Users\mike\
Then this cookie is created along with its parent dirs:
C:\Users\mike\.config\pulse\cookie
And this empty directory is created:
C:\Users\mike\pulse

-Mike