[pulseaudio-discuss] echo-cancel does not work after PulseAudio rebuild in Ubuntu

Dmitry Vinokurov gim6626 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:48:12 UTC 2017

Figured out, it is exactly deb building problem, not related to PulseAudio.
RT_CONSISTENT assertion failure was caused by missing dependency of
module-echo-cancel.so. ldd on this module shows "libwebrtc-util.so => not
found", according to debuild log such file was actually built, but due to
some currently unknown reason was not packaged to deb and so was not
installed to the system. Default trusty PA package is built without support
of WebRTC AEC, so it works without problems, but I need exactly this kind
of AEC and thats why I've got libwebrtc... packages installed on my system.
These libwebrtc libs were catched by PA configure script and PA was built
with WebRTC support, but during post-built steps not all required files
were packaged to deb.

Sorry for disturbing you with this distro specific question.

--
С уважением,
Дмитрий Винокуров
gim6626 at gmail.com