[pulseaudio-discuss] status of HSP/HFP support

Grzegorz Kołodziejczyk grzegorz.kolodziejczyk at codecoup.pl
Thu Jul 20 07:24:38 UTC 2017

Hi Julian,

To debug pulseaudio please run: pulseaudio with -"vvvvv" parameter.

To debug bluetooth please run bluetooth daemon: bluetoothd with "-d -n".

Also you can get hci bluetooth logs with btmon. To get this data run simply
with superuser btmon. This is useful to know what's happening "over air".

Best regards,
Grzegorz