[pulseaudio-discuss] ignore_dB for a specific device

john terragon terragonjohn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 21:03:25 UTC 2019

Hi
If I mute a particular card when the volume is below 35%, the volume drops to 0 and it's not restored when the card is unmuted.The problem is solved by adding
load-module module-udev-detect ignore_dB=1to default.pa.Since it's only one particular card that behaves like this, I was wondering if it's possible to set ignore_dB=1 only for that card, instead of having it set for all cards in the system.
ThanksJohn