[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio 12.99.1

Arun Raghavan arun at arunraghavan.net
Thu Jul 11 06:45:05 UTC 2019

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019, at 8:55 AM, Arun Raghavan wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I've just pushed out the tarballs for the long overdue PulseAudio
> 12.99.1 (for the new folks here, that's 13.0 RC1).

Please note that if you're on x86, using GCC 9.1 and _not_ using Orc, there is a regression with software volumes. This should be fixed by: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/merge_requests/124

I'll try to spin up an RC2 in the next couple of days, along with anything else that turns up.

-- Arun