[pulseaudio-discuss] Question about setup sink/source

guest271314 guest271314 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:33:24 UTC 2021

Needed change 1#

You should be able to capture and record default Monitor device.

Alternatively you can use Web Audio API to create an OsciallatorNode with
frequency set to 0.

Needed change 2#

Chromium provides such a means using flags, e.g.,

chromium-browser --autoplay-policy=no-user-gesture-required
--use-fake-device-for-media-stream --use-fake-ui-for-media-stream
--use-file-for-fake-audio-capture=$HOME/localscripts/output.wav
--user-data-dir=$HOME/test