Note from call

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sat Apr 17 02:06:24 EST 2004

The modular drop-in of the XFree86 DDX I alluded to is in
/cvs/xserver/hw/xizzle. It is, as I said, badly misexecuted, but it may
be interesting nonetheless (it would be more useful to complete the
build infrastructure and look at dropping this into the Xorg hw/xfree86
area; code has changed, and I made a number of too-invasive changes).

I'll have to give my advance apologies for most Mondays and Wednesdays;
it's been fun, but I'm getting more and more tired as the year gets on,
and with uni starting again next week, starting calls at 1am on 3 out of
5 weekdays is looking less and less attractive. I should be on Friday's
call, but will definitely be enjoying sleep next Monday and Wednesday.

Cheers,
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,