[Roadster] Greetings

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Apr 24 23:42:20 PDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:51:39 -0600, Knight Walker wrote:

> Anyway, I'd like to contribute to the project but I'm stuck unless some
> kind soul would e-mail me instructions on how to import the actual data
> that makes this program useful.

The last time I played with roadster, (which was a while ago), the
File->Import menu option existed in the code but was disabled in the
interface itself for some unfathomable reason.

So, before one could actually use the program, one had to hack the
glade file to un-disable the menu option, and then use that.

It doesn't appear that I still have a patch for that at the
moment. Hopefully someone else can offer more specifics.

-Carl