[Roadster] PATCH re:unable to compile on gcc 4.1

Casey Harkins caseyharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 05:46:38 PDT 2006

Hey Barry,

Just trying to get roadster running on fc5 myself. I did get everything
to compile up until it tries to link with the embedded mysql server
(re-building mysql rpms now with embedded server enabled).

The attached patch replaces roadster's usage of the deprecated GMemChunk
api (which is apparently no longer available on fc5) with the g_slice api.

Since I don't have mysql embedded yet, this is entirely untested. I'll
report back with success/failure.

Has anyone made progress on replacing mysql embedded with sqlite?

-casey