[Roadster] Status & Roadmap

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Sep 9 11:51:38 PDT 2007

n 9/8/07, Jeff Garrett <jeff at jgarrett.org> wrote:

> Hello to All!

  Well, hello, Mr. Conversation Starter!

  I'm thrilled to see activity again on the Roadster list.  If some of you /
any of you will be at Ontario Linux Fest let me know.  I'll be there and can
arrange a Roadster Birds of a Feather session or other meetup as part of the
event.  I know that several OpenStreetMap enthusiasts will be there as well
(and the Toronto map has been growing steadily this year).

  Ontario Linux Fest is a one-day conference / trade show in Toronto,
Ontario on Saturday, 13 October 2007.  http://onlinux.ca/

Cheers,
Richard.