[SCIM] Re: [openi18n-im:00827] Re: Merging SCIM and IIIMF

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:59:37 PDT 2004

Yes, maybe we should first do 3. But I want to do 2 before 4, because
it's more easier for me :-)

You know, scim uses its own socket protocol to communicate with the
gui panel, so the gui panel can not be a xaux object of iiimf without
modification. The capability of iiimf's default gui is not enough for
scim, until we have a more powerful gui (or default xaux object).

Regards
james Su