[Spice-devel] jpeg and jpeg_alpha in spice

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Tue May 3 08:40:15 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 11:48:59AM +0800, Shuxiang Lim wrote:
> Hi,All!

Hi Shuxiang,

 AFAIK you can't avoid non jpeg images because most (all?) rendering operations still happen
 on the client, so it can't or/xor/move with mask an 'almost' bitmap.

 But the person who wrote this code should be back on the list next week, so if you can
 wait until then you should get a better answer.

Alon