[Spice-devel] anyone using skype with windows7 successfully?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 03:20:26 PDT 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
>> The downside I'm experimenting is many spicy crashes:
>> - always when doing copy from host to guest
>> - sometimes simply opening the browser
>
> Are those related to the changes above, or unrelated?

Probably it was related to that particular guest instance and/or host
condition....
(or some video corruption due to a particular web animation page that
caused the initial spicy crash...)
Tried to reboot the host (my laptop) and then the guest and I'm not
experimenting these problems any more.
Also with skype open on guest.
Able to copy/paste from/to guest without any spicy crash...
Eventually if problem arises again and able to reproduce I will notify.
Thanks
Gianluca