[Spice-devel] Fixing the spice-gtk version scheme mess

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:48:32 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> But I agree with Hans that we currently are a bad upstream to work with
> from a distro point of view, and that we need to improve on that...

The fedora package was updated in fedora/koji for the reporter to
check if it solves his
problem, before doing the release which was planned to come quickly
after, as it did. There was only a few days between the two releases, and it was
Christmas break.

--
Marc-André Lureau