[Spice-devel] windows guest file transfer -- am I using the correct howto?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:15:49 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Marc-André Lureau <mlureau at redhat.com>
wrote:

> .
>
> Please try with
> https://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/spice-webdavd-x86-0.4.16-9457.msi
> The service should start.  Stop it and run spice-webdavd from command line,
> with G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all and DEBUG=1 environment variables.
> Then try to access http://localhost:9843.

the installation of the service seems yet problematic... erro in isntalling
service from double click in explorer with admin account
anyway trying to execute from command line without the debug environments
gives me error that cannot start the program because of missing
libwinpthread-1.dll from my computer.....