[Spice-devel] windows guest file transfer -- am I using the correct howto?

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:29:15 PST 2015

Hi

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> the installation of the service seems yet problematic... erro in isntalling
> service from double click in explorer with admin account
> anyway trying to execute from command line without the debug environments
> gives me error that cannot start the program because of missing
> libwinpthread-1.dll from my computer.....

Right, libgcc depends on winpthread these days, I fixed the MSI again.
Make sure you have the "services" application closed when
installing/uninstalling
(I noticed windows installer had trouble adding/removing services when
it is running):
https://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/spice-webdavd-x86-0.4.17-72db.msi

It starts for me during installation. Hope you get there too!

--
Marc-André Lureau