[Spice-devel] ovirt-wgt - another attempt

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 05:13:35 PST 2015

Hi all,

Following my previous patchset, Christphe revised my changes a bit and
put his suggestion in [1].

I am fine with this version, except for some minor changes to the spec
file patch to adapt it to the changes in the Makefile.

I find more comfortable this semi-pull-requests mode of operation
instead of posting patches to the list. Please notify if you prefer me
to also post, but please use git fetch as it's easier to keep commit
hashes unchanged if no real change was intended.

I pushed the changes to gerrit [2]. You can fetch them with:

git fetch git://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-wgt refs/changes/95/48395/11 &&
git checkout FETCH_HEAD

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/spice-nsis/log/?h=build-sys
[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/48395/11

Best,