[Spice-devel] Spice connection audio problem

天魔 tianmotrue at 163.com
Tue Apr 2 16:52:55 UTC 2019

Hi,I am having a problem when I connect my win10 virtual machine with the latest spice client under win10 1809 64-bit version. I added an intel hda virtual sound card to the win10 VM. The spice is connected to the VM. When I open an audio, I can hear the sound, but once I turn off the audio, When I open another audio, there is no more sound. Unless I close the spice client and then reconnect to the VM with the spice client, I can hear the sound again. Similarly, once I turn off or switch another audio, I can't hear the sound again.Oh, yes, not only the win10 VM, I also tried to connect to the Linux VM with the spice client, and it has the same problem. What is the problem? Do you know how to solve it? thank you very much

Best regards

Tianmo