[SyncEvolution] D-Bus bindings: C++ or C?

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Fri Aug 7 13:45:38 UTC 2009

Hello Robert!

We are wondering whether using dbus-c++ in SyncEvolution is viable.
David pointed out that you are packaging it for Debian. I found it in
the NEW queue, as David said:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/dbus-c++_0~20090718-1.html

Can you clarify from which git repo you pull the sources? The "official"
one on freedesktop.org or the one on gitorious?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.