[SyncEvolution] Akonadi + KDE support (was: Re: [Opensync-devel] OpenSync: fragmentation is harmful)

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Sat Jan 8 20:53:29 UTC 2011

On Sa, 2011-01-08 at 12:42 -0800, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
> --- On Sat, 1/8/11, Patrick Ohly <patrick.ohly at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > My apologies if that sounded a bit harsh. My view point is
> > that of a
> > user: which use cases does it satisfy? Can it be installed
> > without too
> > much trouble? Is it production-quality?
>
> No problem about this, but you lack arguments and one can not
> understand why you are saying this.

I'm not saying anything, I am asking. Any user looking for a solution
should ask them (and several others), and also any developer writing
software not just for himself.

> I was actually looking for the code. Last time the links I had were
> not working and there was no akonadi code included. So I couldn't try
> anything.

Please not that the "master" branch does not contain the Akonadi
backend. You need to check out the "akonadi" branch.

Here you can browse the code:
http://meego.gitorious.org/~saidinesh5/meego-middleware/saidinesh5-syncevolution/trees/akonadi/src/backends/akonadi

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly