[SyncEvolution] "Comparison was impossible" "

Vincent vincent.lambert9 at free.fr
Fri Apr 28 08:31:55 UTC 2017

> Envoyé: Jeudi 27 Avril 2017 15:01:18
> Objet: Re: [SyncEvolution] "Comparison was impossible" "
>
> A --sync refresh-from-remote should reset your local data. It ignores
> any existing items in the local database and also generates a new
> local
> backup. Have you done that?
>
> I'm not sure why you get the "comparison impossible" message. Perhaps
> synccompare is not installed or not usable (it needs Perl).

Yes, I've tried both refresh-from-remote and refresh-from-local (despite that cleared my database) and I always get the "Comparison was impossible" message.

Could you tell me more about synccompare? Can I use it or debug by another command line?

I can't certify that the message was not there before, but I'm pretty sure.