[systemd-devel] bootchart issues on slow hardware

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Mon Mar 18 14:30:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

Just a quick note, Systemd is a core function on a core OS.
and a coreOS is likely to be started from flash drives. We have
i.e. ATCA devices starting from eUSB Sticks or even SD cards.

After they started the nodes could have high perfomance SSD drives
mounted for payload data, or even not storrage mounted at all.

a PID1 Software should be able to run from Flash Storrage in the
same way as if the filessystem on fast (SSD) drives...

Holger