[systemd-devel] [systemd-bugs] Russian translation for systemd

Juliette Tux juliette.tux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 07:45:29 PST 2013

On 15 November 2013 19:34, Alexander E. Patrakov <patrakov at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a "would-be manager", I would ask just one thing: who is ready to
> maintain the translation if new translatable strings are added to
> systemd? The "And I'm done with it" indicates that the original
> submitter is likely not ready for that.

 "And I'm done with it" indicates that for NOW I'm done arguing. You guys
are way too smart for me.
But:
Hint — before making any conclusion, better ask first.
Hint2 — I'm commiting alot, and the moment the new version is out, good
developers usually make an announcement asking for renewed translation. Do
you practice this at systemd?
Hint3 — do your job, do not steal others's job

Love you all.