[systemd-devel] [systemd-bugs] Russian translation for systemd

Juliette Tux juliette.tux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:07:03 PST 2013

General conclusion: there is no translation -- nobody cares.
Poor naive person comes sayin 'here is the translation, take and use it' --
the very smart Russain guys start doing what...? Right.
1) they will try to destroy poor naive translator and the transaltion
itself 2) they will try to talk and look even smarter and will duscuss in
very smart way how they would maintain the translation 3) they would never
maintain the translation, leaving everything destroyed

:)

--
С уважением, Дронова Юлия