[systemd-devel] systemd-machined sigterm, cgroups trimmed

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Wed Nov 5 11:07:39 PST 2014

Apologize for the self-reply, but upgrading to dbus-1.8.6 seems to have fixed the cgroup trimming issue.  However, systemd-machined still gets a sigterm within a minute or two after a VM starts.

For what it's worth, throwing a loop in bash that calls machinectl every 10 seconds will keep systemd-machined running indefinitely and avoid any cgroup trimming of active virtual machines:

  while true; do machinectl; sleep 10; done

Should systemd-machined remain running whenever a VM or container is running?

--
Major Hayden