[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Git development moved to github

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 9 21:44:34 PDT 2015

Filipe Brandenburger [2015-06-09 12:55 -0700]:
> I think a more productive advice would be for reviewers to avoid using
> line comments for anything that is wanted for posterity and instead
> only use them to say "typo" or "comment here" or to point out what
> exactly in the code the comment on the main thread is making reference
> to. Wouldn't you think that would be preferrable?

FWIW, I don't like it that much either, but so far I still find this
the best compromise. Creating and keeping track of multiple PRs and
issues even for simple patches where there's a typo or a small style
bugs is more unwieldy than losing the line comments IMHO.

That said, I'll abide to Lennart's final decision to that of course.

Martin