[systemd-devel] systemd-logind and selinux enforcing: Assertion failed

George Karakougioumtzis mad-proffessor at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 13:15:05 PDT 2015

Its an fc21 with all the updates as of today.
systemd version is 216.24 here.
 I think i should quit on enforcing as i have too many problems apart
these two. I saw the bug report which was related to the one you had
fixed (on redhat bugzilla)but mine was kind of different. Upgrading to
rawhide is not an option since there will be too many updates everyday
for a mediocre adsl2+ connection. Thanks for answering and you were
right as to where i should have mailed this.