[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd transaction destructive

Steve Abner pheonix.sja at att.net
Mon Nov 23 12:59:41 PST 2015

During shut down I get:
   systemd[1]: Requested transaction contradicts existing jobs:
Transaction is destructive.
   systemd-networkd.socket: Failed to queue service startup job (Maybe
the service file is missing or not a non-template unit?): Transaction is
destructive.
   systemd[1]: systemd-networkd.socket: Unit entered failed state.
I believe systemd-networkd is working correctly, my wifi downloads just
file. I use cURL alot. Though
Removed slice system-wpa_supplicant.slice occurs (or the print out does)
after the above message.
And a side note: can you fix the one message at end to read "shutdown)."
instead of "shutdow)."  :)
LFS system, systemd-227, kdbus, amd64.

Steve