[systemd-devel] Adding a Timer section to .service files

One Infinite Loop 6pozmo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:21:37 UTC 2016

I want crontab gone and I want to delete specific files once a day and 6
minutes after I opened my computer.

My Ubuntu 16.04 runs just fine, thanks for your concern.

I want like my browser processes, for example, to run at a nice value of
-15. That's why I want to run '/usr/bin/zsh -c '/usr/bin/renice -15 -p
$(/usr/bin/pgrep -f /opt/google/chrome/chrome)'` every 15 seconds, for
example.